Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Medical question:

Does anyone know, off the top of their head, who you would go to see if you had lukemia?


( 1 comment — Leave a comment )
Jul. 28th, 2006 09:01 pm (UTC)
It would depend on where you are in the diagnosis/treatment process I guess. There could be a hematologist (blood specialist) involved and an oncologist (cancer specialist)will get involved at some point. I'm sure there's a bunch of other doctors that can get involved.
( 1 comment — Leave a comment )